- Adults 14 and older
- Juniors 7-13 years
- Children 3-6 years
- Infants 1-2 years
Experience Kauai’s most exciting and authentic luau
General Seating Includes
- Shared seating in the beautifully designed luau pavilion
- Arrival Lei Greeting and Mai Tai/Fruit Punch welcome
- Hosted Open Bar until start of performance
5:00 pm – Check in for luau
5:30 pm – Seating for luau (first come first seated by hosts). Enjoy the cultural activities and local vendors.
You cannot leave Kauai without an authentic luau experience, and to get one you need only visit us at the newest, most exciting and authentic luau on the island. Fronting the ancient royal surfing grounds, Luau Ka Hikina takes place in our newly built, onsite, open-air Event Pavilion, Halau Ho’okipa, which boasts unparalleled views across the ocean.
From the impressive torch lighting ceremony that kicks off the evening’s festivities to the mesmerizing hula kahiko (ancient hula) dances performed under the direction of an award-winning kumu hula (hula master) Leilani Rivera Low, Luau Ka Hikina invites you to experience a memorable evening celebrating Hawaiian and Polynesian culture, complete with a locally sourced, traditional Hawaiian feast with a modern point of view and live music.
- Gorgeous setting – fronting ancient royal surfing grounds on Kauai’s scenic east shore
- Local vendor offerings
- Opportunity to purchase an authentic, hand-crafted souvenir
- Torch lighting ceremony
- Delectable luau feast featuring a wide variety of island-style delicacies
- Spectacular Polynesian show with award-winning hula, as well as Tahitian, Maori, Tongan and Samoan dances’